Dorset’s incredible coastline is one of its main attractions. There are several beaches that draw many visitors each year. Lyme Regis is one of Dorset’s most popular beach destinations. Lyme Regis itself is an old and attractive medieval town with a distinctive harbor called the Cobb, which dates back to […]Read more ›
- Sandbanks in Dorset turns out to be the ‘most expensive’ town by the sea in Britain!
- Ancient fossils surface at Dorset Beach after major Christmas landslide
- 36-year old Btissam Mikram from Dorset crowned Mrs UK 2015!
- Dorset: History, Culture & Memory
- 6 Awesome Things Every Visitor should Do near Dorset