There are many opportunities to shop for local delicacies and souvenirs in and around Dorset. You can find many independent shops, as well as farmer’s markets and festivals. Farmer’s markets have become extremely popular in many parts of the world. This gives both locals and visitors a chance to consume fresh […]Read more ›
- Sandbanks in Dorset turns out to be the ‘most expensive’ town by the sea in Britain!
- Ancient fossils surface at Dorset Beach after major Christmas landslide
- 36-year old Btissam Mikram from Dorset crowned Mrs UK 2015!
- Dorset: History, Culture & Memory
- 6 Awesome Things Every Visitor should Do near Dorset