A week before Christmas Eve a major cliff-fall down at Dorset Beach, near the village of Charmouth, revealed a load of ancient fossils of prehistoric ammonites, fish and sea reptiles. Locals and fossil fanatics from all over the country are now gathering at Dorset beach in search for ancient fossils. According […]Read more ›
- Sandbanks in Dorset turns out to be the ‘most expensive’ town by the sea in Britain!
- Ancient fossils surface at Dorset Beach after major Christmas landslide
- 36-year old Btissam Mikram from Dorset crowned Mrs UK 2015!
- Dorset: History, Culture & Memory
- 6 Awesome Things Every Visitor should Do near Dorset