Dorset’s ancient and medieval history provide visitors with many reasons to visit. There are many castles and forts that can be explored to this day. Corfe Castle is one of the best known attractions in Dorset. It was built by William the Conqueror in the 11th century. Although it has […]Read more ›
- Sandbanks in Dorset turns out to be the ‘most expensive’ town by the sea in Britain!
- Ancient fossils surface at Dorset Beach after major Christmas landslide
- 36-year old Btissam Mikram from Dorset crowned Mrs UK 2015!
- Dorset: History, Culture & Memory
- 6 Awesome Things Every Visitor should Do near Dorset